Friday, June 01, 2007

Sing a song whole day long!

I’ve had one song stuck in my head all day long… I don’t know how it got into the complex system of neurons and dendrons and now I’ve been through the entire day and I’m still humming it, singing it, it keeps playing in my mind on and on and on…

The song… “In dino…. Dil mera… mujhse hai… keh raha…. Tu…. Khwaab sajaa… Tu... jee le jaraa... hain tujhe bhi ijjazat karle tu bhi mohabbat….” from Life in a Metro. I just sang that line all the way and now it has gone onto the next para!

I’m not a music freak to an extent that songs get stuck in my mind… I listen to songs n all but it aint no passion! I don’t watch the stupid music talent shows on television featuring some on the worst monkey crap imaginable! I can largely be classified in the category of bathroom singers but that too quite silently… I used to play instruments but never really was addicted or anything! I was more like the hobby kind of a playing… I enjoyed that but it didn’t consume me!

I got no clue why this song keeps playing on and on and on… It’s not even like this is the first time I’ve heard the song for the first time… I haven't seen the movie and have no idea whom it was picturised on or other details... It's not really my favourite song either... It’s been around for I guess over a month now… I got no problem as such with it being stuck other than the fact that I’ll just keep wondering why why why why!!!

While at work, during lunch, tea, on the way back home... Over and over again... I even tried listening to other songs or watching something on TV... Phew!

I’m someone who cant rest until I can find reasons, until I figure out mysteries, until I can find out the W’s of everything!! I’m ok with ambiguity if I have some pre-conceived notion or an idea or some weird feeling about what’s happening which is enough to pacify me momentarily but this is... strange!

Don’t even go down the road of forming an hypothesis that the song is suggesting me something and by some divine interaction it got stuck in my mind… coz it’s nothing like my life right now! My zindagi isn’t berang… I’ve probably hit a purple patch I have been waiting for ages… I have my mohabbat in order and it's rocking… Touchwood! I have been sajaving khwaab about everything from the time I remember… a really dreamy optimist to be frank! The song doesnt relate to me even a bit!

Well… cant help it… I guess this will stay around until I guess something better to chew on…

Tu.... Khwaab saja.... Tu jee le jaraa!!

Cheers!

No comments: