Friday, June 15, 2007

Law of Averages!

I'm sure this is an oft occuring incident for a lot of us. I was in the bus on my way back home. There were a couple of girls yapping continuously. They could fit right into the dumb girl characters in any television soaps or even films!

Without getting into the actual subject matter of the discussion let me summarise it in one line... I felt like banging my head against window or the seat in front of me or drawing out a .38 and taking a point blank shot at the target.

But being the peace-loving individual that I am I decided to listen to some music to just ward off such inexplicably high amount of dumbness.

It really got me thinking... Why! I mean... how!!

The bus was playing an excellent flop movie Vaada. It's a movie in which Arjun Rampal is blind etc etc. That's not the point. But it did lead me to the eventual solution of a problem that has troubled mankind since the beginning to time!

And here's the solution... Nature compensates for weaknesses!

As simple as that... Let me elaborate... Think of a blind person. His other senses like hearing, sense of touch are enhanced considerably to compensate for the disability.

And that is the reason dumb people have big mouths... Nature compensates! It works like the law of averages. You've been hard hit in previous allocations. Here you go enjoy yourself and spread the word!

Let me also clarify that please read the post carefully and note that I have not claimed that the converse is true else the next thing I know is a lot of my talkative friends are hunting me down!!

I'm sure you understand what I mean...

Cheers!

No comments: