Sunday, July 15, 2007

Conversation on a Cookery Show

This is a real incident that happened live on the television.

The Setting: One of the many cookery shows being telecast on television. An 'expert' chef and a sub-25 dim-wit chick (DWC).

The Recipe: Some cake.

The Plot: It's a custom to have conversations with the expert chef and as is expected from the anchor keep asking intelligent questions which may arise in the minds of the viewers so as to clarify the recipe.

The Knockout:
.
.
.
Chef: Now add 2 table spoons of soda (powder) to it and mix well.
DWC: Is that Baking Soda?

I was floored by this absolute snorter of a question... I just have so many different comments, so many many remarks to make on this from different point of views that I find it difficult to pick one...

So in the words of one of my dear friend... Mera dil kuch aur keh raha hai... Mera dimaag kuch aur keh raha hai... No Comments!

Cheers!

2 comments:

John Doe said...

like ur recent blogposts...
but I havent pulled that comment off in like a year or so...
anywho u made my day :)

GT said...

Well... You should use it more often... Killer of a line in situations like these... :-)

And saying "I want to Write" isn't enough, Is it? ;)