Sunday, November 04, 2007

Back to Blogging

Finally a post after a long time. It wasn't like I didn't have time to blog but more the case of I didn't feel like blogging. That's how the last month has been. It had everything from grief, shock to surprise and mad rush frenzy.

Without getting into the details since my privacy policy is quite clear... If you don't know... you don't need to ask! So really I just didn't feel like blogging in much the same vein as I usually do. I need a spcific state of mind to write! Ya... Too many hangups.

So this is just a post to declare... I would be blogging in much the same frequency as before & you can keep coming back to this blog with the hope of being entertained much as you were for the past 3 months or so...

Cheers!

3 comments:

Gautam Begde said...

Glad 2 see ur back...
was missing my dose of humor and sarcasm:)
tc

GT said...

It's good to be back! Keep visiting the blog...

Cheers!

Nandita said...

Hey..great to have you back..was thirsting for some gandalf humour. :-D