Tuesday, September 25, 2007

You've gotta be kidding!

Like most of you I receive a lot of spam and really something should be done on the lines of the National Do Not Call Registry for telemarketers. Though I tend to ignore most spam but then there are some which scream out for your attention!

I received this unsolicited e-mail today. Since they saw fit to spam me, I see fit to ridicule them. This is a real certification, offered by a real IT security training company. They obviously did not consult with a PR firm or ad agency before coming up with their name for this certification. I am pretty sure that even if I had earned this cert I would not put it on my resume, unless I was looking for a job in the... entertainment industry!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Nandita said...

On that page.. they are quick to point out... "A Penetration Tester is not some “reformed” hacker"...well..now i feel so much better. :-D